Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a used in good condition upper, front fairing for a ninja ex250 1998 model. Let me know what you have. i reply faster to emails. [email protected]. Thanks :) might also be interested in any aftermarket parts? maybe exhaust system. Just hit me up and let me know what you have.

thanks.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Upper fairings are really hard to find. There's a few different ones on Ebay. There's a company here in TX that has listings on ebay for an upper fairing made of fiber glass. It's a little over $150. There's also a used one, but in pretty bad condition. The fiber glass one is brand new and painted with a glossy white base paint. All you'd have to do is paint it and mount it.

Or you can save about $500 and buy a brand new one from cheapcycleparts.com

Also: any upper fairing from an 88-07 EX250 will fit your bike, just fyi

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i knew the 88-07 where the same but i didn't know they have one on ebay made of fiberglass. do you have the link? and mines cracked a little but i may be able to fix it or fiberglass it? or plastic weld? idk i just thought i'd give this a shot. i knew i was gonna have trouble finding it :p lol do u have the link to the one on ebay? (not the used one)

·
Registered
917 Posts
yeah here's the fiberglass one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EX250-EX-25...ies&hash=item3f1a477aec&vxp=mtr#ht_1110wt_932

and I just found another one with some nice flushmounts already installed: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ninja-250-E...ries&hash=item27ca34a79d&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_949

You can probably plastic weld it. I have a pretty big crack on mine too. I'm planning on getting the paint for it from colorrite.com and painting it after I fix it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok Awesome links! i will probably end up fixing mine on my spare time unless i find something for like $100 shipped (which i doubt) i am gonna remove the upper and lower fairings today. i don't mind riding Streetfighter style for a few weeks lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
2007 Silver fairing set

I have a complete set from a 2007 all hard ware upper, lower, side panels and tail peice.
$350 plus s&h.
p.s. nothing fits as good as stock, just my ¢.02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts