Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I will be picking up my 2009 - N250R sometime this week. Now, I want to get your input on something. I have not ridden since I completed the MSF course last August (2011). Should I take it home with my wife 'blocking' traffic for me or should I have a friend take it home for me and re-acclimate myself with the moto? (which I will do once I get home)

I have two road options: roughly 11 miles mostly highway, of 11 miles of street/local roads.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I would have a friend bring it to my house then start getting familiar w/ it since its almost been a year, but do what ever u want to

We raise hell bitch!!
This is the safer route, for sure. Thanks for your input.

Sent w/iPhone app!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, I was nervous riding my Ninja just one mile to get it home... and I had just finished the MSF two weeks earlier... barely got it out of second gear!

If you've got a friend that can take it the 11 miles, you'll be able to deal with it on your own terms with no pressure... have fun!

Don't Mount Up If You Don't Gear Up

·
Registered
19 Posts
Better safe then sorry get a friend to get it home till you get some seat time on it before hitting the traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
4 Posts
First i drove a bike was when i bought my bike last weekend :). I drove it home myself. i watched a lot of youtube videos on bikes though so i knew what i was doing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I rode my ninja home (first time) an hour drive to get home mostly in freeway. I just had someone drive in front of me to follow. Wasn't too bad. Good way to break yourself in to your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 8 of 8 Posts