Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

what color bike do you like?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Sexual Chocolate.. I merged your two threads together since they had the same subject name... Pole and replies will be in one thread..

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Kawasaki green for me or white! :D

·
Premium Member
345 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Since plain old black wasn't an option, I chose "Custom". Yes I know Ebony is the same as black, but say that to a woman and it's like saying "Teal" is the same as blue. One of my current bikes is white with red/blue trim, my other one is Yellow with black/white trim. My first 4 bikes were black. I'm currently keeping an eye out for a red bike with black/white trim.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Since plain old black wasn't an option, I chose "Custom". Yes I know Ebony is the same as black, but say that to a woman and it's like saying "Teal" is the same as blue. One of my current bikes is white with red/blue trim, my other one is Yellow with black/white trim. My first 4 bikes were black. I'm currently keeping an eye out for a red bike with black/white trim.

and have you posted any pics of your biks? i wanna see they sound pretty :drool:drool

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
If you navigate my profile you'll eventually find a few pictures.

·
Registered
8 Posts
kawi green. i just like a bright bike that looks different. i feel that its more visible and i feel as if the color has saved my backside from quite a few unpleasantries lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts