Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, GO AWAY!!! This is a site for discussing Ninja 250 sportbikes, not your STUPID-ASS posts trying to disguise your TOTALLY ILLEGAL activity.

Second, You will be reported DIRECTLY to the MPAA's Anti-Piracy Group..you WILL be traced through your posts, IP addresses and the links you post and WILL be prosecuted to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

Is that clear enough?

If not, here it is again:

GO AWAY, WE DON'T WANT YOUR BS ON OUR SITE!!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moderator/Admin:

Any chance we can make this a sticky so the idiots who STILL haven't gotten the message sees it?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
What he said.. Go Slick...!!!:righton

I suspect it's the same party repeatedly posting the same BS from multiple IP addresses. A sticky would be nice but probably not effect their activities here.

Thanks to Mxslick an Gabe81 for reporting as much as you have. We are under siege with this problem...

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi freakdawg:

Thank you for all your hard work in trying to combat this problem.

Any chance the forum software can be set to automatically block/disallow posts with links in the body of posts or signature lines to ALL new members (those with less than a certain number of posts?)..that might help to curb this problem.

Whoever they are, the MPAA Anti-Piracy group WILL find them and they will be nailed with big fines or jail time.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Sounds like a very reasonable request.. Software is really not my forte nor do I have the authority to make such changes. In addition, the site is no longer managed by the group that started it so my connections and pull somewhat are limited..

Thanks to you and all parties who have taken the time to report the unwanted postings.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
freakdawg, would it be possible for me to become a moderator so I can remove the posts as soon as I see them? Maybe we can talk to the powers that be to make that happen and ease your workload.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A few solutions are in the works as we speak...:eek:hyaaa

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Lol watch out, they might make me a moderator and it would be most unfortunate for you to be the first one I hit with the "ban hammer". :eek:hno :D :D

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Lol watch out, they might make me a moderator and it would be most unfortunate for you to be the first one I hit with the "ban hammer". :eek:hno :D :D
Not so fast grass hopper... With power comes responsibility... Wielding a mighty sword, a zx1400, or the BAN tool requires judicious responsibility and good judgement...

Too much Ban tool and the forum becomes a very lonely place... :eek:hcrap

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Not so fast grass hopper... With power comes responsibility... Wielding a mighty sword, a zx1400, or the BAN tool requires judicious responsibility and good judgement...

Too much Ban tool and the forum becomes a very lonely place... :eek:hcrap

Last time I was a forum mod I don't recall ever banning anyone, even though some deserved it. :)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
To ban, or not to ban that is the question... :noteeth

Welcome to the dark side.. :eek:hyaaa

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Is the Dark Side Stronger?" - Luke Skywalker

"No, quicker, easier, more seductive." - Yoda

This makes my second Dark Side conversion. (My first was when I starting installing Digital Cinema systems after being a very outspoken critic of them for many years.)

Thankfully, other than the spammers there is virtually nothing to moderate here, we have a good group of folks here!! :righton

1 - 14 of 14 Posts