Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really like the look of the streetfighter style, and i really want to get clip-on bars but i'm having a really hard time making up my mind on doing a streetfighter conversion. the only reason is that my bike has mint condition plastics in my favorite color scheme. i know deep down i would have a lot more fun riding the bike if i modified it, and i really want a project to work on, but i can't help but love the sleek look now.

heres a picture of my bike now (its an '05 250)

i'd like to hear your opinions :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
IMO, I dont personally care for the street fighter look on bikes. But thats Just me I know alot of other people that really Like the street fighter look and if your one of those people and you say you would enjoy it more i would go For That also it would make it feel more like yours you know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Solution: buy another moto as streetfighter..

Used SV650 can likely be found under $2500.. once the weather gets warm, it will be harder.. I always shop for used motos in Nov. Dec.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i cant afford to get another bike :/ im planning on going more for a cafe racer look then streetfighter really but my main reason for the whole thing is that i dont really like the stock seating position and i would like something more aggressive.

·
Registered
141 Posts
right My friend has a third gen and i rode it the other day Of course I loved it haha but i dont own one either

·
Registered
56 Posts
im with davis....I dont particularly like the streetfighter look, I like the "muscle" look of the ninja with plastics (I have an 08 black ninja)
I only like the Suzuki SV without plastics...For whatever reason, IMO A sports bike shoudl have that "muscle" look that the plastics give it (hope that makes sense to ya lol)

brandi

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
see, i think the bike looks more muscular when you can see all the components with the plastics off, and more sleek and "fast" with the plastics on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts