Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called my local motorcycle shop and theyll only sell me BT45's, AND only in a 110/130 setup. "for safety reasons" he said. :rant2. Time to take my business elsewhere.
Is this a common excuse? I understand liability issues. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I don't think it has anything to do with liability, and everything to do with ego. They likely think they know what's best/safest for your bike, so they'll only sell you what they think is the best/safest. I'd go elsewhere or just order from parts411. Or at the next shop, don't tell them what bike you ride, just order the tires you want.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Which moto shop is this? Sounds kind of lame. I ordered from parts411, hopefully it will be here by next thursday.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Temple City PowerSports(unfortunately I've been hearing bad reviews for years). Good advice Zmoe. Minizoom where are you having yours mounted?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Temple City PowerSports(unfortunately I've been hearing bad reviews for years). Good advice Zmoe. Minizoom where are you having yours mounted?
I'm gonna have parts411 do it. I'll bring the wheels there when my tires come in. I usually have my friend do it, but I need the wheels mounted right away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts