Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any cold weather riders here???
I ride till i cant ohio can be nasty up here by the lake but the last few years havent been bad... I have a bet with alot of the guys at work that my little ninja will be out there long after their big bad harleys are put anay for the year....

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
The cold isn't too bad, I hate riding in the rain though. Riding the rain isn't bad, visor keeps on fogging up makes it a lot more dangerous. On top of that, dumb drivers around you that don't pay attention make the situation even more scary.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I've never ridden in the rain but have rode in some really cold temps. Like 31 degree F cold. :rain bbbrrrr I'll ride all through the winter as long as it's not raining.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Summer is almost over and I haven't been on my Ninja yet :'( It's very sad and it rains too much in Washington!! AH!! I hope the sun stays out exceptionally longer this year :D

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I don't mind riding in the rain so long as it's not when it first starts raining. I've ridden in the cold, just need to dress warm (sweatshirt/sweatpants over leathers FTW!). What I hate is the wind. At least rain you can see and semi-predict, wind... good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts