Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You heard it! Where do you live? What canyons do you frequent? What canyons do you want to try? :biker

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start. I live in Temple City in the San Gabriel Valley in LA County. I ride Azusa/GMR weekly when I'm in town. Would love to try Malibu and ACH.

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
:wave

I've pretty much ridden most of So Cal more popular roads. I want to try further north, like highway 41 in Yosemite area. :scooter

·
Registered
26 Posts
Live in mid-city Los Angeles. Will try anything and everything.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yorba Linda here! My regular ride is GMR. I do go to other places. Like ACH, Malibu, Big Bear, and Little Tujunga.

·
Registered
66 Posts
glendale here always down for anything.lets get a ride going.Doing PCH next sunday with a few of my boys. :righton
So far:

brother in laws ZX-10
Friends F-3i
Friend R6
Friend 250R

·
Registered
66 Posts
Live in mid-city Los Angeles. Will try anything and everything.
join us next sunday for a PCH ride.101 to las virgenes back to LA on the 10.If anyone else wants to tag along more than welcomed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Capoeira class 10:30-noon on Sundays, but I promise that once I get my '09 Ninja, I'll skip class and ride EVERY weekend!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
SGV here.. Ridden Malibu, ACH/AFH, Boquet, Spunky, Placerita, Zmoe's 220 yada yada, Azusa/GMR...

Last summer I attended a family function in the central coast area.. We came home most of the way using 2 lane highways till we reached Magic Mountain...
Our route starting point Atascadero 101 and hwy41
41 west to Morro bay.
1 cabrillo hwy south to San Luis Obispo
1/101PCH south to Pismo
1 south through Lompoc and Vandenberg AFB
246 east through Solvang to 154
154 to Santa Barbra and catch the 192
192 till we hit the 150 through Lake Casitas and Ojai to Santa Paula and catch the 126 east to I5, 210 and home...

This was a pretty cool drive but I kept thinkin I wish I was on a bike... The 150 was a really nice stretch of road and quite doable as a group ride event out of socal...

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
South Bay.
I've ridden Big Bear, Idyllwild, Azusa canyon, East Fork, GMR, GRR, Turnbull, ACH, AFH, Upper Big T, Lower Big T, Little T, Aliso canyon, Mt. Wilson out to Wrightwood, Sand Canyon, Bouquet, San Francisquito, Spunky, Lake Hughes, Malibu Canyon/Las Virgenes, Mulholland, Stunt, Latigo, Piuma, Las Flores, Schuren, Kanan, PCH, 101 to Santa Barbara, Sunset, PV Drive East, Ortega, Palomar, and a few others that I don't remember.

There is only 1 canyon I want to try that I haven't yet, and that's the one that connects the 2 to the 39. AKA, Rincon/Red Box Truck Route.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Chris Malaqui

Located in San Diego.
I ride to work.....
Gone to Julian once with other members here. Since then my bike has been daily riden to work. Im sad.

Plug: I AM SELLING THE TRACK PLASTICS! $450 DELIVERED!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts