Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I am posting this here but I think it's important for forum members who has the ninja 250r to know. This guy sells ninja 250 specific parts and he is a scammer!!! I'm posting here so no more 250 members will fall into his trap.

There is a guy name Paul Kirk who claims he is in Thailand running a website www.SHINTO-RACING.com

This guy is a SCAMMER!!! He sell to people all over the world and took their money and will NOT ship the products. It's a plague...stop ordering from this guy or you will loose money!!! Please spread the world about this scammer to stop others from falling into the same trap!!

In the beginning he send out a few parts to attract other buyers...now, orders started to come in and he will not send out parts but just take the money.
This guy does business in Japan, Brazil, Canada, USA and Indo and gods knows where else...basically he is scamming people all over the world. He does NOT sell in Thailand (where he lives!!!)

Scam in USA:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53761&page=10

Scam in Canada:
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...A-250R-Seat-Cowl-Group-Buy-NEW-THREAD!!/page8

·
Registered
141 Posts
what a terrible person I hate people that scam people it the worst way to make profit i hope his "Business" fails

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bump for this advisory. This guy has plenty of stuff posted here in the For Sale / Wanted section. Any way to make the mods disable his posting in the Classifieds section and close his threads until he clears everything up?

·
Registered
141 Posts
what is funny is it seems he actually sells stuff to people and they recieve it the shipment but still way to many people get ripped off.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Bump for this advisory. This guy has plenty of stuff posted here in the For Sale / Wanted section. Any way to make the mods disable his posting in the Classifieds section and close his threads until he clears everything up?
None of our forum members with a post count over 1 have been scammed by the forenamed business. Hearsay is not admissible in court or on this forum. We understand that the OP was made in good faith; however, it is libel.

Now for my personal opinion on this subject. Buying an item from a business in a 3rd world country is a red flag. Buying an item from a business that has misspellings and improper grammar in their posts is another red flag. If someone spends their money overseas and gets scammed I'm not incredibly concerned as they should've bought American. Buy American not only because it supplies American jobs but also because the business is under jurisdiction of American law enforcement.

·
Registered
141 Posts
None of our forum members with a post count over 1 have been scammed by the forenamed business. Hearsay is not admissible in court or on this forum. We understand that the OP was made in good faith; however, it is libel.

Now for my personal opinion on this subject. Buying an item from a business in a 3rd world country is a red flag. Buying an item from a business that has misspellings and improper grammar in their posts is another red flag. If someone spends their money overseas and gets scammed I'm not incredibly concerned as they should've bought American. Buy American not only because it supplies American jobs but also because the business is under jurisdiction of American law enforcement.
Well Put

·
Registered
2 Posts

I know I am brand new here, but you are saying this on a forum dedicated to a motorcycle manufactured in Japan, with China sourced parts.

:screwy

Wow, I just realized how old this thread is. Saw 3-19 and was thinking this year...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.