Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's only been like 1 ride that's gone on here, so I figured we're almost at the end of the year so why not try to get another going just for the hell of it. This time up in LA, and I'd like to request the Malibu loop of Topanga/Old Topanga -> Mulholland/Stunt/Piuma/Las Virgenes/Mulholland/Stunt/Piuma etc.

Any interest?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Saturdays is best for me for a Malibu ride!

Chris and I are always at Azusa/GMR on weekends. Except this Sat, I'll be at the LB moto show. Join us sometime at Azusa/GMR!

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not always at Azusa/GMR on weekends. ......

I'm all Azusa/GMR'd out. It got old real fast.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does the Saturday before Christmas work for people? 12.20.08?

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's 2 and a half weeks away, let's see how many others are up for it before setting a time. If any of the SD peeps want to come, 9am might be a bit tough for them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
:rightonim in for the 20th.Can we meet somewhere closer so we could all do the malibu cyn together? Maybe off the 101 at las virgenes exit?????can i bring my bud in a ZX-10???

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rightonim in for the 20th.Can we meet somewhere closer so we could all do the malibu cyn together? Maybe off the 101 at las virgenes exit?????can i bring my bud in a ZX-10???
If I'm organizing the ride, the meeting place will be closer to me, not farther away. :noteeth

The ZX10 friend is welcome to come, but let him be forewarned this may not be a spirited every-man-for-himself ride. I may have a newbie or two with me so the pace will be slow if I do. "Lead by example" and all that jazz. If I don't have new riders with me, then sure, he can zoom off all he wants.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My brother in law is chill we usually just cruise on the freeway get a line going of bikes.Let see where we can all meet.Maybe
meet somewhere in LA or in Glemdale off the 134?

LETS DO IT !!!!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If we have new riders, I'd rather not take them on Las Flores. Piuma MAYBE, but definately not Las Flores.
With new riders, probably Topanga to Mulholland, maybe Stunt/Piuma/Las Virgenes/Mulholland to Rock Store.
Without new riders, we can do the Las Flores route, pausing to do a couple runs up and down Stunt, then head to the Rock Store.

I normally avoid the Rock Store, but when we meet up if the majority want to go there, we can.

·
Registered
66 Posts
can we decide on a meetin plave.Gettin closer.:eek:hyaaa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts