Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Universal Pit Bull rear stand (can do spools or swingarm) earlier this month, received it like a week ago, and finally opened it today. The construction quality is great and it works far better than the generic LP stand I already have (that a friend gave me). Now I just need a better front stand.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have heard great things about the PitBull stands. I bought a rear stand from T-Rex, and they are great. Very sturdy at a fraction of the price. Their customer support is awesome as well, as I had one small part broken, probably during shipping, and they replaced it, and sent an additional part, without hesitation. I would suggest you look into that for the front stand.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Pit bull is pretty much the best stand, pricey though. I got the trex rear stand it works great.

I got a front stand from newenough.com and it works great except I have to take off the front fender in order to use it. It is the DMP S-Spec triple tree, very stable and comes with adapters for different bikes.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a front stand from newenough.com and it works great except I have to take off the front fender in order to use it. It is the DMP S-Spec triple tree, very stable and comes with adapters for different bikes.
Sounds like the "New Front" front stand that PB has. I wanted one of those for a long time but just haven't gotten it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts