Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Haha.. kind of a late response to this thread. Just got my bike today. I'm actually from jersey... but its only a 2 minute drive to philly for me. Kinda wishing there was a bigger crowd around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw about the first five minutes of the first episode of "Philly" because I was checking to see if any actors I liked were guest starring. They weren't. Instead, I saw, much to my disgust, Joanna Cassidy flashing her breasts...on network TV. Ugh. What a turn-off.
I forgot all about "Philly" until I discovered Nina Siemaszko was going to be a guest star, so I decided to watch that episode, hideously titled "Fork You Very Much." To give it credit, it was...better than I thought, but still offered nothing new and fresh to watch in the great slew of law-related shows. Basically, I guess Kim Delaney is supposed to be "Kathleen," a busy lawyer who works in a firm with Tom Everett Scott and some other folks. "Fork You Very Much" had Delaney and Scott in court just about the whole time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yea that's def valley forge park. thought it was along the schuylkyll river at first maybe.

i'll take some pics on my ride this weekend, i'm gonna tag along with a bunch of 600's and ride around the new hope area.

i live in west philly, i go to Drexel university, there's one yellow old-style 250 on campus but it hasn't moved in a month. and another brand new green 600, nice.

all my friends ride CBR 600's here.

If you guys wanna organize somethin on a sat mornin a few weeks from now, i'm down.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey i go to drexel too. i passed that old 250 on 33rd when i went to grab some chick fil a. im on co op this term, but im definitely on campus a lot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,
I live in Bensalem. Which is like attached to philly, right after Franklin Mills. I just recently got my 2010 Kawasaki 250R.
I was surprised they did not list PA. but when I saw this thread, I was like YESSSS..! lol. We should plan a meet when the weather gets a bit better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.