Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

wanted to give the 250r community heads up that there is a movement to bring a 250r racing class to the CCS Florida region. There are a few riders who have already purchased 250r's and are doing track day / race day testing in hopes of running the class in 2012 forward.

please see www.facebook.com/specclassracing for more info.

The 250r is a great machine for entry level riders looking to build their skill as well as the experienced rider who does not have the resources to campaign a larger Super Bike or a Grand Prix Machine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought I would turn the 250R riders looking to race their 250 next year on to another forum. This is probably the more important forum as it is the CCS/ASRA racing forum. You can make your suggestions and get more feed back in regard to your questions. We would love to have you in South Florida if traveling is an option.

http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,26094.0.html

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Again, I am defintely interested. I think alot of people are but the forums have been quite slow lately especially this one. I would guess alot of people have backed off from racing temporarily due to jobs losses, etc. I have a few riding buddies that have this year, and may be able to get back into it for the 2012 season. Seems there is a surge is posts and then things slow down for a while. I will be checking out the CCS forum for additional info. Thanks for the info and hopefully enough people will get involved. Maybe I'll post something on the CBR forum to get some folks involved too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts