Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2000 Ninja EX250-F
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, I am looking for pictures/ideas. Surely this thread is somewhere amongst the forum already, but there is VERY little recent activity so why not go for it.

Picked up a ROUGH 2000 Ninja 250R recently and I am considering going "Street Fighter" with it. So any and all discussion welcomed, and pictures/ideas will be greatly appreciated. 馃弽馃弽馃弽

Registered
2000 Ninja EX250-F
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's good, keep it up.
Will do, thanks man!

Been working on the carbs now. The float jets and choke valves are seized up and stuck in the bodies. I have them soaking in PB blaster and have been agitating with a body massager. Once I get those parts un-stuck I'll feel good about rebuilding the bodies. The pistons are free and didn't take much to turn over since the motor itself only has 6k miles on it. So I feel good about the engine so far and thinking I may not even do the piston rings. Also was working on hot wiring since the ignition cylinder is locked up and wont turn. Curious to see if the electrical all still works or not. But either way this junk yard dog of a project still has hope even after draining all that water!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts