Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was bored on photoshop so i made this, its half assed. i will make a real one if you'd like

·
Registered
80 Posts
The writing stands out way too much with the background. Just my opinion, though; not trying to put you down.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can change it like i said its half assed tell me what you want and ill make it

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you saying the current banner sucks??? Is that what you're trying to say? LOL
thats exactly what im trying to say! WOW you can read minds thats freakin sweet!.....hahaha no it just looks a little plain....

·
Registered
80 Posts
thats exactly what im trying to say! WOW you can read minds thats freakin sweet!.....hahaha no it just looks a little plain....
Plain is the new cool. The logo matches the simple layout of the board; if you used a vibrant logo on this layout it would awkward. I say the logo stays! :righton

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plain is the new cool. The logo matches the simple layout of the board; if you used a vibrant logo on this layout it would awkward. I say the logo stays! :righton
your on my shit list.....haha kidding i said it was a half assed and wasnt plaining on changing it sheesh guys:eek:hcrap

·
Registered
229 Posts
STICKERS! WE ALL NEED STICKERS! I need like 10 of them so that my bike can get 50+hp!

But seriously i would like some 250r.net stickers to stick around.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore:pwhore

·
Registered
229 Posts
damn it stealth!

Go get a job so that you can have money to mod your bike! But be free on monday so thatwe can fit the racing body on. :)

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I can read it fine, what makes me feel like a poser is all the burnout marks are from cars. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts