Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

My name is Marcello just turned 28 years old from Northern VA and happy to say that I will be a new Ninja 250r owner by tomorrow. I have completed my MSF course about 3 weeks ago and cant wait to get on a bike! I have never owned a bike before but since I was 15 i wanted one bad! I never got the chance to get one until now. I guess sometimes we all just have to wait till things fall in to place in order to do the things that we always wanted to do. I have owned six cars in my life and three of them were very special to me. a 2000 Honda civic SI, 05 Mitsubishi Evolution 8, and a 00 Honda S2000 till recently. I am glad that I waited this long to own my first bike because Who knows what would have happened to me if I'd had my first bike when i was a teenager specially since my dream bike was a Suzuki TL1000 lol. With the three cars I mentioned, I learned to control my self from speeding. My fear was to have my insurance higher then it already was if I got pulled over, leading me to get rid of the car. Choosing the 250 was no brainer because it is the perfect bike to start with and is so damn sexy lol. So, i am heading to the dealership tomorrow where they have three 250's to choose from
I cant wait! :biggrin2

Update 5-13-11

Hey folks thanks for the welcome! I did get my bike on 4-30 and all I can say is that I am having a blast! here are some pix

At the dealer

WHen I got her home :biggrin2

·
Registered
10 Posts
New bike owner here as well. I purchased a '07 Kawasaki 250 Ninja with only 800 miles on it! The fairings are in excellent shape and the over all as well! For a very low price I couldn't believe I got such a good deal! Did my oil change yesterday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts