Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In south Texas ..somewhere 30 miles south of san Antonio with a lake. I just went on Google maps and found the closest lake and rode there....Google said it takes 65 minutes I got there in about 30 . :D

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lake calveras and Victor braur lake. The view isn't that nice...but the roads in that town are new/fresh and the speed limit is 65. Plus u can see a mile down the road and no one is in the roads.! :D so I'll be going back often

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am from SA...I am stationed in FTBliss right now. Maybe I'll hit you up sometime when I get back in town over leave.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
76 Posts
Same here, I ride 25 miles round trip to and from work. My truck sits at home most of the time. Yesterday we took it out for the first time in 6 days; we went to McDs...it just wastes too much damn gas, but I won't get rid of it. My son likes to ride it everyday now...

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
917 Posts
I've got a small Chevy Colorado. It's a 5 cyl and does alright on gas. I wanted something even more fuel efficient so I got my bike. I'll probably keep the truck mainly because it's a good backup, but also because I can fit my bike in it. I've used it to bail myself out of situations a couple times when I had a hole in the gas tank. No way was I gonna run the bike with wet gas all over the place.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts