Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, for the third day in a row I logged in to check out new stuff... and there still isn't any new posts... is that a trend here? I've read some good material here... has it just dried up and noone actually contributes anymore?

I've also been the only member logged on any time I log in... granted some of the times are late at night... but I would expect more. Just figured I'd throw it out there...

Would just like to see some more activity here...

Reactions: freakdawg

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
It's becoming a bit more difficult for me to get involved daily, work and family recently. Although, I check the site at least once a day. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy Cow!!! Today I come to check and there are all kinds of new posts all over the place! That seems more like it! I know there is plenty of craze over these bikes and it isn't slowing down... good to see some more involvement here!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Just checking in...

Sorry for the neglect... :noteeth

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since I posted this thread I've definitely seen more involvement... it's just nice to see another outlet of information for the bike!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'd like to post more, but the bitterness of forums in general has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I don't say much of anything unless there is something worth mentioning. Hell; i dont even log on, i just browse as a guest.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sometimes I end up not posting anything... but I have mine set to remember me so I'm technically always logged on.

Reactions: freakdawg

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Sometimes I end up not posting anything... but I have mine set to remember me so I'm technically always logged on.
I set mine to forget me so I just don't remember..lol

This Forum is just not as active as some others but we're stocked quality members not quantity... This translates into a friendly forum that doesn't require a great deal of moderation as the members are constantly flaming each other out...

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
I set mine to forget me so I just don't remember..lol

This Forum is just not as active as some others but we're stocked quality members not quantity... This translates into a friendly forum that doesn't require a great deal of moderation as the members are constantly flaming each other out...
Amen! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
THIS is the first forum Ive ever belonged to...so I guess I was right to assume this is a slow forum.

Is there another ninja forum that people are members of that are more active?

I check mine several times aday, since Im not working right now....

·
Registered
141 Posts
i actually like this forum I advertise to my friends about it i check it daily along with the other forums but this one is my favorite.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i like this forum too. the active members are all not douches like on many other sport bike forums. there just needs to be more posting going on.

everyone, start your own mod journal and do a bunch of stuff to your bikes so you have stuff to write about!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts