Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting mindless rambling:
I'm starting a thread and posting just to post. Because I'm bored. I have no doctors right now and no patients coming in. I do have some paperwork I could complete but that really can wait. I mean. Why get all my stuff done now when I can put it off till later? :lolnod I really should just do it all now and get it over with then I can relax later when my patients do come in.

What's everyone else doing? Y'all can't be working.

End mindless rambling.

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kudos to you for puttin up with em! :lolnod

· Premium Member
427 Posts
I'm taking a 5 minute break to check a few different sites. Then it's back to work for me. It's a tough job playing a videogame that isn't done yet and having to write feedback on it.

· Registered
230 Posts
I'm taking a 5 minute break to check a few different sites. Then it's back to work for me. It's a tough job playing a videogame that isn't done yet and having to write feedback on it.
I want your job. :)
What company do you work for?
I just got done cycling out (deleting from inventory) $10,000+ worth of gear at Guitar Center. Some crazy customer came in and poured water all over a bunch of recording equipment and fried it. Felony Vandolism. HAH.
Now im at home.
It's hot today :(

· Premium Member
427 Posts
Hiring is on freeze for a while since the merger.

I'm in Gardena.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.