Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting mindless rambling:
I'm starting a thread and posting just to post. Because I'm bored. I have no doctors right now and no patients coming in. I do have some paperwork I could complete but that really can wait. I mean. Why get all my stuff done now when I can put it off till later? :lolnod I really should just do it all now and get it over with then I can relax later when my patients do come in.

What's everyone else doing? Y'all can't be working.

End mindless rambling.

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
Today is my Friday off so I'm Mr. Mom for today and play with the kids. They're so cute but dang 8hrs with them can drain the life out of you... but for some reason I love it. :doh

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kudos to you for puttin up with em! :lolnod

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I'm taking a 5 minute break to check a few different sites. Then it's back to work for me. It's a tough job playing a videogame that isn't done yet and having to write feedback on it.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
For some reason I don't have any kids. I have a puppy dog and that is enough. :)
Crap, I should have gone with kittens instead of kids. But all the failed attempts of making them with the wife are fun! :naughty

Of course, I was just kidding about cats instead of kids, I'm more of a dog person.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm taking a 5 minute break to check a few different sites. Then it's back to work for me. It's a tough job playing a videogame that isn't done yet and having to write feedback on it.
I want your job. :)
What company do you work for?
I just got done cycling out (deleting from inventory) $10,000+ worth of gear at Guitar Center. Some crazy customer came in and poured water all over a bunch of recording equipment and fried it. Felony Vandolism. HAH.
Now im at home.
It's hot today :(

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Activision

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Hiring is on freeze for a while since the merger.

I'm in Gardena.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I want a job with Activision, too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts