Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gents!
I havent been on for a while and I apoligize for that. Ruby, my 09 ninja 250r has been sold! before you guys get any crazy comments hear me out.

so I went to the dealership FOR SURE that the ninja 300 would be no different than my awesome 250 (Ruby). shes red of course. Boy was I wrong..........

Test drove that " little " monster.. it almost felt like it was rubie's EVIL twin. bigger, badder, and swifter. I mean even from first gear you feel throttle difference and yes it is the small cc difference.. but WHOA.. it packed A PUNCH! its so smooth, it rattles less, and the slipper clutch is amazing. My main eye candy was the Digital Fuel Injector. I'm so sorry guys, but you just have to test ride it to know what I am talking about. It also has a bigger bike feel with wider tires and the way they shaped the tank and body.

So now I am the new owner who adopted a 2013 brand new pearl white ninja 300.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm loving my 250, but I really don't know if I want to upgrade to either the 300 or 650...I would love the added weight and speed for highway driving, but just don't want to take the risk because of how much fun I'm having on the 250.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have both a 250 and a 300. They share the same basic frame so a lot of parts like suspension, rearsets, clipons, and controls are interchangeable. It handles just as well as the 250, but with bigger balls. Imagine the 250 with 10 more hp and quick throttle response and smooth power transition with a slipper clutch.:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice man! I want a ninja 300 in pearl white too! Those headlights are so sexy and 300 seems like the perfect amount of power. I only have enough for a 08-09 250r atm, but I hope I can get it in white because imo white is right.. (that wasn't a racist remark)

·
Registered
119 Posts
300 ninja is great, I wanted the green one before I ended up with a 250.But buy the time I upgrade to a different bike, it would only make sense to get an R6 or Panigale. So far I'm still enjoying my 250 ninja, it has a lot to offer for someone like me who still needs seat time to improve.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts