Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and I just realized I have yet to introduce myself. I'm a snazzy chick from So Cal, and a frequent PW at KF.com. If you know of me from there [same user name] then you know my reputation precedes me, and I will definately keep it PG-13 here! :biggrin2

My 08 250R is my first motorcycle and it has been quite the experience. I lowsided within a week due to circumstances beyond my control. So the bike has been in "repair status" since June 12th. It's very sad, but I've learned a lot about my bike since I'm doing most of the repairs myself. I'm aiming to be back on the roads by August 30th. There's a lot to be done, but it's mostly just putting her back together since I have most of the parts.

So yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Keep your eye out for my Group Buy for Frame Sliders!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Welcome CaliGirl!

Another girl! Watch out guys. We're takin over! :D

Sorry to hear of your lowside. Were you ok????

Hope you get her fixed and you can get back out there soon. Why keep it PG13???????????? :naughty2

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome!

Keep us posted on any mods or thinkering you do. TAKE LOTS OF PICS! And we welcome all idea's and keep flaming to a minimum.

And do keep us posted on the frame sliders. Im really interested, but i want to know how thy bolt up and how well they will benefit the bike.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome CaliGirl!

Another girl! Watch out guys. We're takin over! :D

Sorry to hear of your lowside. Were you ok????

Hope you get her fixed and you can get back out there soon. Why keep it PG13???????????? :naughty2
I love hostile take-overs!

I was relatively okay. I was all geared up except for the jeans I was wearing. So they ripped on impact and from right above my knee to the middle of my shins [left leg] where my boots ended was some road rash! It was gross and painful, but nothing new. I'm a softball player so my knees have TONS of scars already. Now I just have fresh ones.

I say PG-13 but that will probably last like a week or so, I forget things quickly :eek:hcrapLOL!

·
Registered
229 Posts
ITS ANOTHER BLUE 250R!

its okay, i know its a skittles bike right now, but are u planning on changing the color?

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
Damn it, I should have gotten a red instead of blue 08 250. Yeah, we're not all uptight about things here. Oh fuck, we don't even have a word filtering in place. :doh

Oh, welcome to the forum yo! :scooter

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ITS ANOTHER BLUE 250R!

its okay, i know its a skittles bike right now, but are u planning on changing the color?

If I can't find a decent place to paint the fairings OEM CP Blue then I will have to be ghetto and rattle can the left, right and upper fairings black....and leave the rest [tank, tail] blue. It may or may not look okay. I just can't ride it with 3 colors :redface2

Attached:

Naked, Skittles, 2-Possible Rattle Can or if reasonable Pro Paint jobs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Welcome to the site.

You can be rated M with me. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey there...welcome!

Looks the bike is coming along nicely. Low side is always better than high side. Glad you're not hurt and the bike is repairable.

Hit me up sometime if you're in the area or just want to go for a chick ride. No offense boys...but chicks like to hang out too!

:righton Girls are gaining on you...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts