Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals I'm leaving tomorrow morning for San Antonio, TX for the next 8 and half weeks, then to Washington state for 2 weeks, Florida for 5 days, and last but not least Mississippi for 56 days. I'll have my laptop after Texas. Try not to have to much fun without me.:eek:hyaaa

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This should be on the recruiting flyer :D

Good luck with everything and remember to winterize your bike :D
Mmmhmm........Thanks. Yea my dad is going to take care of my bike. He is endorsed and been riding since he was 12 so I asked to to ride it once a week.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't even let my wife touch my bikes, and she rides. :lmfao
I'd let your wife touch my b.....bike. :noteeth Kidding, but seriously I can understand why you wont let your wife ride your bikes. I trust my pops though I mean its a 250 not my soon to be ZX-6R. Yea I'm buying the ZX-6R either the 08 or 09 depending on what has changed, but still plan on keeping my 250.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Best of luck to you Fly Boy. ;)

Off we go into the wild blue yonder .................................... :noteeth

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Best of luck to you Fly Boy. ;)

Off we go into the wild blue yonder .................................... :noteeth

............Flying high into the sun,
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder,
at em boys giver the gun.
Down we dive spouting out flame from under,
off with one helluva roar.
we live in fame or go down in flames,
Hey! nothing'll stop the U.S. Air Force.

Thats embedded in my head along with a bunch of other stuff. Thanks Sub.

Werewolf: I will be in Spokan, WA its actually Fairchild AFB just west of it

·
Premium Member
345 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Good riddance!

Tell your dad I'll ride your bike for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
soon to be ZX-6R. Yea I'm buying the ZX-6R either the 08 or 09 depending on what has changed, but still plan on keeping my 250.
Make sure you try out all the bikes you can before you buy a 600,I have always loved the Kawi.ZX-6 but I rode my buddys R6 and it is so much more comfortable to me so that will be the direction I go if I buy a 600.

Just my o2. dosent mean much though:noteeth

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Make sure you try out all the bikes you can before you buy a 600,I have always loved the Kawi.ZX-6 but I rode my buddys R6 and it is so much more comfortable to me so that will be the direction I go if I buy a 600.

I've been riding for 9 years both dirt and street. I used to ride a F4i but some jack ass ran it over in a F-150. I know how to handle bigger bikes and I'm not a newbie. The reason why I choose to buy a 250R is because its a beast in the corners and I like to ride canyons fairly often. Just my 2 cents:noteeth

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts

Yep, I sat on all of the 600cc bikes and decided on the 600RR. Ergonomically, it fits me better because of a the short distance between the clip-ons and the seat. It also has more mid range punch, so power is not all up top like the R6. The R6 is pretty much race ready with no compromise, so my lower back doesn't like that too much :lmfao Samething with when I was shopping for a liter bike, it was either the 2007 1000RR or the R1 but then I decided against it. Gas mileage would have been on par with my wive's Corolla and I didn't want to spend $12k on a bike. I think at Street of Willow, a fairly short tight track, I can probably run the 250 in B group. I doubt that I can do the same at other bigger tracks though. The hp defecit is HUGE, and the new 600cc bikes are only about 10-15% heavier and they make up for it in much better suspension, brakes, and tires.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I'm sure this is a bit late in coming

But the 09 ZX6R is supposed to be all new and freaking AMAZING! Cannot wait for that beast to come out. Honestly, if it's everything they say it's going to be (and I have no doubts it will be) it's going to put every other 600 on the market to shame and I will be getting one. I have been debating on just getting my Ducati Monster 696 or waiting it out for the all new ZX6. Right now, after seeing photos of what the bike is rumored to look like, and reading that Kawasaki changed everything I am waiting.
So I advise people to wait till 09 before looking into purchasing a brand new 600. There are going to be a lot of changes with the 600RR also.

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
Yep, changes to the 600RR also. My heavy 03 600RR still can put quite a few bikes to shame :scooter She's bad ass like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts