Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temp. was near the 70's today, though it was cloudy in the morning, the afternoon got much better. Roads are still covered with gravel and lots of melting snow cause water run-offs across the entertaining twisty roads.
First decent ride on my newly purchased Ninja 250.

The Legendary Longwood School

The PIG OUT BBQ Pit

Covered Bridge near Valley Forge

Another covered bridge near the second oldest Waldorf school in the nation:

170 miles covered before 4PM.. not bad for a first day of riding in 2011.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ditto, minichris. Im equally as jelous.
I took my bike out yesterday for an hour before my kids got home from school, was gonna post about that adventure (it was more of an adventure taking it out and putting it back lol)

very nice A

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2010 250 and today was the first real nice day of this season here in Fairfax, Va. I took off early on a Friday and just cruised as an excuse to break the bike in from the winter hybernation. I saw more others out then I expected and am looking forward to the riding season for sure!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats on the ride... I forget sometimes how spoiled we are here in SoCal sometimes... although it has been rainy here lately... usually we can ride year round ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice I cant wait to get out and ride I woke up this morning and its Not pretty weather Rain/Sleet/Snow and now its just snowing Couple more weeks though and I will be out joining the ranks :biggrin2

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear ya, we're expecting 4-6 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.. to think is was nearly 70 degree just two days ago.. global warming sucks..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts