Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a full exhaust since I'm gonna keep the 250. I have a slip on now. I'm shimmed. Would a full make my MPG drop significantly. I would like more power but not so much I'm willing to lose lots of gas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My slip had no affect. Noticeable power gain for commuting? Or only serious riding

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a Growler and it didn't really do much. I can tell it has more power plus I began twisting my wrist. Some guys say an area p full makes a huge difference but I don't see how 5 horse can change much on such a small bike. I haven't saw the advantage to buying full.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Me either since there's only 1 company that still makes a full system for the 05 and it's around $750+ way to much since I only paid 1600 for the bike

Droid Bionic

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got the Yoshimura slip Ons they look and sound great! I would have preferred a full system only bc I prefer the look of the 2 into 1 exhaust more just not the price tag ill try and get some pix up then

Droid Bionic

·
Registered
917 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yea I've heard the same but also saw a kid on YouTube that had the full 2 into 1 muzzy system and it sounded really good. I'm happy with the Yoshimura pipes there loud enuff to be heard but not obnoxiously loud even had the harly guys I used to work with tell me it sounded good haha

Droid Bionic

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yea I was originally gonna get the 2 brothers slip Ons because there the cheapest set but the pipes I got were only only like 40 more and I like the all stainless steel look more

Droid Bionic

·
Registered
120 Posts
getting my slip on exhaust in few weeks goin cheap cause I'm going to upgrade to bigger bike but I'm going with the mgp growler I'm tired of not being heard and everyone is saying that its really loud on YouTube so I guess I will try it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 42 Posts