Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys My question is, When you first started (not on a new bike) Riding how long did it take for you guys to adjust to riding on public roads and regular speeds of 45 to 55 mph? I took my Msf Course and got 100% on the riding test and 100% on the written, It felt second nature but of course that's speeds of 20 mph or so. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
44 Posts
About ten minutes. You actually have more control at higher speeds because countersteering works so well, and moving at the speed of surrounding traffic is safer than going too slow (or too fast).

·
Registered
119 Posts
In the beginning, you might feel a bit nervous and excited at the same time.However, you will get acclimated right away. Long term wise, depending on the person and how much you ride a week.About 300-500 miles, everything will get very comfortable, and you will have a good feel of your bike, Specially on low and high speed leaning.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got used to it on the first day! though, i studied over hundreds of youtube videos on riding motorcycles before hand. Big Helps.

I got a racing video of my 250 i just posted, check it out if you like to see it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts