1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Who: Everybody
Where: San Diego/Julian
When: August 17th at Noon
P-A-R-T-Wh..Y- because I gotta.:eek:hyaaa
The Map: Read the map going north. http://www.communitywalk.com/poway/ca/map/273553

We will meet up at my house at Noon then we will cruise together from there on. If your interested PM me and i will give you my address. The plan is to ride up to Julian fill up both tanks (fuel and belly) and head back down back to my house then thats about it.
The List:
1.91stealthtt + 1 Guest: Brain kawi 636
2.Vtec44
3.Malaqui +1 Guest: Bob
4.Scott250R
5.BP88(maybe)
6.ZMoe +3.5
From our brother forum: www.Sportbikers.net
7.Shawn3210 +1
8.MarkCBR +1

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet, hey chris bring the other blue ninja....i forgot their names sorry im bad with names.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me<----Christian:karate

no not you, there was someone i met today who has a blue one also but Vtec make werewolf go!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Me <---Chris Malaqui
Other Blue Ninja <---- David or Michael (twins)
zx6r Black Ninja <---- Bob

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
Werewolf's bike is kind of sick, and so is Zmoe's. But I'm sure both will be fixed before then... I hope. It will be so freaking cool to have a few 250's together, especially now when it's so high in demand. :D

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea no kidding.........hell if you can ride the sick 250's then ride them i dont care what they look like haha its the togetherness i want......that sounds gay:gay

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2:nono2

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sounds good i just dont want any jackass's going you know.... they make things not so fun

·
Head Janitor
699 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. One just moved to your area with an F2, so it's good timing for him to check out the roads.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea remember some of these people from our forums are not experienced riders most of them this is the first bike they have ever ridden. so the pace might be a little slow

1 - 20 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.