Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I'm parting a 2010 250 Ninja with only 365 miles. Bike has damage to the right side and has a Non-Repairable Virgina Certificate.

Let me know what parts you need and I will send you pictures. I will start posting pictures of individual parts as soon as it gets taken apart. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are the right side fairings cracked or just scratched..??

·
Registered
14 Posts
i need 1 handlebar mounting screw, i think i need a new turn signal/choke assembly, i need a new left fairing, i need the new left tail fender, i ned a new front cowling, i need a new left foot peg.

what can you do for me? i got paypay

-Sean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in complete engine/trans, ecu, wiring harness, and front exhaust...Please respond with price and your zipcode so I can figure shipping. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking for a oil pressure switch. Have one? Send me an email, right click on my user name and send email with price including shipping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need right rear set, exhaust side. High sided and the bracket broke right at the bolts. Let me know if you have it ASAP. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need the left side rear view mirror, sent you a PM also. Took the bike off paddock stands this morning without putting the kick stand down, crashed into my beloved STi and snapped the mirror off...its a been a shitty morning.

You can email me at guiltysparc with gmail.

·
Administrator
92 Posts
Guys, the seller hasn't posted since April, and hasn't been on the forums since September. Pretty sure you will not get your questions answered here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts