Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every week I call the dealership to see if my black ninja has arrived.
Just got off phone with Honda of Hollywood. They have a red one if anyone wants it. The intended buyer changed his/her mind.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Bah

You could get the dealership to ship it out to you. :noteeth

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: I went to Dirt Bike School today and the instructor works at Kawi headquarters in Irvine. He said that most of the dealerships are each going to get only ONE new 09 Ninja this month. Then NO MORE shipments until December. I really hope beyond hope that he's wrong because if I have to wait much longer, I will implode. But just wanted to pass along that tidbit. Dirt Bike School was in a dirt lot right next to Kawi HQ. So when we had to use the restroom, we got to walk through the main lobby - koi fish pond and every Kawi model you could imagine including a red 08 Ninja250 with 900 miles on it, and a black 08 Ninja250 with 97 miles on it -- BOTH HAD THE KEY IN THE IGNITION. He said they were "press day" bikes. Hhmmm, 2008 is almost over. Every bike magazine article I've read for the past three months has been about the 09's. How much more press do the 08's need to attract?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts