Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an 07 ninja 250 and I want to put pirelli demon 120/80/16 in front and 150/80/16 in rear, which is 20 mm wider than stock. Great reviews on the tire but i've also read that some ppl dont like the way their bike handles after a wider tire is put on. Only issue is most threads I came across were for bigger bikes that were already runnin like 180 rears, I kno I have the clearance to fit the bigger tires on the bike, I just dont want to lose any handling. So i'm just curious if anyone out there has done what I want to do and were there any issues with handling? I cant see 100 to 120 in front and 130 to 150 in rear would make all that much of a difference but i've been wrong before haha Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! Your article and personal experience convinced me to keep my tires stock width. I do want to go 10 mm higher on the sidewalls though. Once I get them on i'll let you know how it runs an handles with the higher sidewalls.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.