Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Don't think I'm going to make it. Parts411 still don't have my tires. Sorry guys, I was looking forward to riding with you guys too.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Wak.

I mean that sucks. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think Im also out.Came down with the f-flu.I dont want to contaminate anyone else or get even sicker.next time 4 sure.:eek:hno

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
My 2 up couple is probably going to flake. :lmfao

I'm still going though. Even if it ends up being just me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just called parts411 and asked him the status of my order. He said they won't be able to get it. So I ended up ordering the tires from Motorcycle Superstore. Supposed to arrive on the 26th. It's another week of not riding again.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Just borrow Flor's bike, since GMR has snow and it's really cold, she won't be riding this weekend. :lmfao

·
Registered
143 Posts
Flor's bike is pretty cool. I sat on it and the seat felt just right. She shaved it perfectly, :eek:hcrapLOL!

If I borrow that I probably won't want to ride my bike anymore. Not that she would let me ride it anyways. LOL!

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I'll be heading out soon myself. I hope I don't run out of gas. Yay reserve switch! lol

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Good ride, the ice was a little scary and the car sitting on its side was a surprise, but otherwise it was a nice day out.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Beautiful views out there. It was a definite plus having the swedish bikini team use our bikes for their photo shoot on the top of Stunt Rd.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hot swedish women in bikini's in 54 degree weather in bright sunshine = WIN

·
Registered
66 Posts
Missed out big time.Any pics?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts