Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
A coworker of mine is interested in coming but can't make 9am. Is a 10am departure too late for you people? It'll be a little warmer by then. :noteeth

·
Registered
143 Posts
Don't know if I can make it. I got a flat today on the way to GMR, right off the exit on Auto Center Drive (57fwy):soapbox. Had to get the bike towed home. Huge slash in the middle of the tire. I ordered a new set of tires from parts411 and he doesn't know when it will arrive.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Updated first post with new departure time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
pm me a spot near a freeway by your house. I dont know any specific spots in glendale.
We can meet at the Starbucks off the Pacific Exit on the 134.Maybe around 9 ish? I'll PM you my cell number so we could cofirm.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I should probably take the track tape off my bike soon huh?

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
First post updated with weather forecast. Dress warm.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any plans of the route we might be taking after we meet at the Chevron????:eek:hyaaa

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I'm thinking if my 2up buddies come out we'll avoid Las Flores and instead take Topanga/Old Topanga/Mulholland/Stunt. Then while resting at the top of Stunt, figure out where to go from there.

If they don't, I'm down for Las Flores to Piuma/Schuren/Stunt.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Oh, and once at the gas station, look for this guy...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
That's my "warm" suit. (no perforations!) And it just happens to match the bike. :noteeth

·
Registered
66 Posts
I dont have a full suit but a got a thermo with a few holes in it and some thick shocks making up for the hole in my shoe.:noteeth:noteeth:noteeth:noteeth

I need something for my face & nose.i will prob hit up the local Big5 for a face mask or something.:eek:hyaaa

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Balaclava FTW! I try not to ride without one.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts