Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a 2009, "candy apple blue" 250, with 3700 miles on the ticker. I ride it once a week and treat the gas with a touch of seafoam to keep it clean. This bike was purchased by my daughter, five years ago with 350 miles on it after a newbie slid it through his lawn. The fairing has minor cosmetic damage, which does not show up well in photos(on request). Five position, adjustable, link, is set to lowest seat height, but it's a quick, easy adjust. Adjustable brake and clutch levers were added as she is a petite 5'3". Having purchased a 750 cruiser, two years ago, she is finally willing to sell the Ninja. It's currently registered in VT, (in my name) so there's no title involved(250cc or less, State law). Frame, seats, grips, mirrors, fenders, tank, are all clean and like they should be on a 4,000mi bike. I'm not negotiating the $2500 price; you can get the same bike, with 400 extra miles for $3g+ at my local dealer. Always stored inside, summers and winters, with a tender and fuel treatment. Once we bought it, it was never ridden hard or abused. No mechanical issues. Sold with small rear wheel lift, which I bought to make chain-lubes easier. Bridgestone Battlax's still have nubbies on the edges; original tires are also available.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.