Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Technical
    I think that it's known as an 'oil pan', but I need to know the part number. Mine cracked as I was putting the oil plug back in, and there's obviously no fix for that, so I'm going to order one from Kawa. So yeah, if someone could tell me what the part number for this is, it would really help :D
1-1 of 1 Results