Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

My black '06 250r

Tags
black
2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  tadster00 
#1 ·
So just curious, should i trick it out/ add some accesories? or wait because chances are I'll eventually be upgrading to at least a newer 250 if not a bigger bike. Here's my bike, and yes that's my step dad's vstar 950 in the background

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The 06 and 07's came with chrome/silver exhausts. However the PO of your bike replaced them with stock black exhausts from an older 250. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

I like the front turn signals. Those are the only real mods done that I can see. I've done quite a few mods to my 07. Some that I would recommend are adding extra tail/brake lights into the empty rear pods, and a 15 tooth front sprocket instead of the stock 14 tooth.

Those wouldn't change the bike too much, and improve functionality and visibility. Look in the modifications thread for some ideas

#7 ·
I haven't changed the rear yet. If I do it'll be to a 43t.

go the 15t alone first and see how you like it. Some people switch back to the 14, but very few. Gotta find out for yourself first, I think. Also, if you're going to replace both sprockets, you might want to look into replacing the chain also. Usually you want all three to wear together equally

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.