Help :s - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 09:03 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Help :s

So yesterday I drove my bike home from school just fine, got home, shut it off, then later that night I decided to go for a ride, I noticed the choke was really hard to push for some reason, and I could not use the choke at all. This morning i went to use the choke and pushed a little harder and the choke worked.. but when i returned the lever back to its original position, the idle still stayed high as if the choke were still on, im not sure where the choke is located on the engine, and im not sure if the cable is broken or even which cable the choke is when coming from the left handle bar unit, but I would appreciate help on what to do to fix this? thanks and all answers are welcome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

the bike is a kawasaki ninja 250r
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:46 PM

choke

ok the bike has 3 cables under the tank.2 work the gas 1 works the choke.how old is the bike.tank off the seat.the 2 side plates.the 4 10 mm nuts that hold the tank on.remove the 2 lines from tank.1 small 1 big.look were they go back. take off tank.gas will not run out.now look at choke line on carb.the 2 on the right is for the bike to give gas. ok there is a screw that holes on the choke cable.remove it.take hand to see if you can move the choke left.spray PB blaster in the choke / and cable. if its broke ok see were it goes get new one.install ok.need more help let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement