Headlight issue - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2015, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

Headlight issue

So my main headlight went out one night a few weeks ago, but suddenly during the ride it turned back on so I didn't make anything of it til two days ago when it went out again. I thought it would eventually turn back on again, so I left it parked while I worked an 8hr shift. When I tried to turn it back on again, the main light wouldn't turn on, so I turned on the high beam light which turned on fine. After trying to see if the main light would turn back on I kept hitting the high beam on and off.

Next Thing I knew, the high beam wasn't working anymore, and the blue indicator light won't even turn on when I switch from low to high.

I figured the bulbs had been blown so I bought two new H7 bulbs to replace it, anyways, long story short, only the main light bulb was blown, and the high beam bulb was fine when I went to replace them.

This is my first time replacing a bulb on any bike whatsoever, but I'm sure I did it right after watching a youtube video.

Any suggestions as to what else I can do to trouble shoot/fix it? if not, I guess I'll have to take it to a repair shop.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2015, 07:52 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement