Ninja 250 vs 300 - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

Ninja 250 vs 300

I havent seen much about direct comparisons on these two bikes, i know there are a few youtube videos about comparisons but my question is more based on if the 250 is still considerable now since the 300 is out. I currently have an xt225 DS planning to upgrade to a 250r but ive seen what the 300r has to offer and its tempting but more than i wanted to spend. My questions here would be is the 250r a reasonably upgrade from my current bike, would u still recommend a 250 over the 300 since they are about $1000 cheaper and in my situation i wouldnt easily be able to get the 300. I basically want a bike that is faster than the xt and by faster i mean acceleration i dont need to go over 100 so i dont see the need for a 600 and im just wondering if you think the 250r would be satisfying as an upgrade or if you think its not much faster and i still want a light bike so im not into cruisers, i want something that i can flick around but not something that cant handle the freeway if i need to use it. Basically the 250 is the right bike just i feel that the 300 is alot better for what it is but i wasnt planning on spending over $3000 unless i have to which i dont for a 250. So basically is the ninja 250 still something to consider? And if there are other threads about this please let me know when i googled it i havent seen a whole lot of what im looking for. And thanks for the help xD

Last edited by ebsbyers; 03-25-2014 at 07:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsbyers View Post
.... So basically is the ninja 250 still something to consider?
Absolutely. The mere fact that there are still a super huge number of Ninja 250 riders, should speak volumes. Have a look at some other Ninja 250 forums and see what's up. More than enough info to keep you busy for a while.

Last edited by DaBlue1; 03-25-2014 at 08:56 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

alright thanks ill check it out xD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement