Hey guys, i finally got a bike today, its a black 09' 250R. Was the only color that was available and the last one at the dealer so i think i was lucky. Too bad here in NY its getting cold already so im gonna put it away.
I need to winterize it but im not sure that i know all that needs to be done.
Here's a list of what i think needs to be done:
- Putting the bike on stands
- Disconnecting battery (im borrowing a friends garage and wont always have access to it so ill leave it there until spring)
- Stabilizer in the gasoline
- Cover to keep the dust off
- what about the fluids? ive read that i should drain it and some say i wouldnt need to.
Hey I got the red 08, and I'm in NY too. People are saying to get the trickle cell for the battery. However I never used one. I had access so I rode and started it every so often. I also topped off the gas tank so it wont rust inside. Where in NY are you?