Harley boys - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-14-2012, 07:11 AM Thread Starter

Harley boys

My dad is a biker dude so I'm a new rider and we went to a local biker bar, there was at least 100 Harley Davidsons and I rolled up on my ninja 250! I figured they would be jerks but everyone was super cool and they all welcomed me to the world of riding. ( shiny side up!)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1337008127307.jpg (141.1 KB, 52 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-14-2012, 08:45 AM

That's cool! it's not what you ride, it's the fact that you ride. The 1st week I had my bike a guy on a Harley flipped me off but the week after that I got a Duce ( peace sign ) from a another guy on a Harley, not all Harley's are assholes to us

We raise hell bitch!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Local Forum Asshole!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-14-2012, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Yea exactly we all ride to ride I would ride with anyone ...the real assholes are cars who cut us off or ride on our tails. That's messed up to flip you off for driving what your comfortable driving. I only have maybe 300 miles under me and most people have given the peace sign the rest do nothing which is ok by me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 08:55 PM

I bought a new XLCH Sportster in 1973 (Harley). It was a good bike. I've owned all Japanese brands and I liked them all. I currently own a 2008 Nomad and a 2012 250R. I like both bikes. What is a "biker?" I started riding because bikes were cheap, got great gas mileage, and were high performance. It had nothing to do with prestige, status, ego, etc. I don't look at motorcycles as a "sport," but as transportation. I associate modern Harley riders with no helmets, rags on their heads, smokers, tattoo's, big ego's etc. However you can't stereotype. The reality is that Harley riders can all be different. Some are great people, polite, nice, give you the shirt off their backs, very patriotic, etc. Others are jerks....just like some Suzukin, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Ducati, BMW, etc riders. Everyone is different. If those guys treated you with dignity and respect, God bless em!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe81 View Post
That's cool! it's not what you ride, it's the fact that you ride. The 1st week I had my bike a guy on a Harley flipped me off but the week after that I got a Duce ( peace sign ) from a another guy on a Harley, not all Harley's are assholes to us

We raise hell bitch!!!
lol Gabe, it's not a peace sign. You're supposed to signal bikers with two fingers like that. Means "keep it on two wheels" basically. Just sort of a respect thing for being a rider

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Society has a bit of a fascination with the outlaw bike culture and some times we as bikers regardless of what we ride or how we dress, we can resemble the stereotype or even buy in to the mass generalizations made about us. We as individuals who happen to ride motorcycles be they sportbike, cruiser, dirt, touring, etc. have chosen a mode of transportation that suites our individuality and personality.

Case in point, I was at a local car night and was talking to a guy whom you would or could easily stereotype as a biker from all outward appearances and he certainly lived the life of a biker. But as the conversation progressed and we talked about cars, friends, bikes, and life in general he was super friendly and wow he could talk your ear off...

Now I don't believe that I necessarily represent the stereo typical "Biker" image that this guy fit into, yet he was more then friendly as an individual. When we went over to look at his really badass custom bike shared what he went throught to get it built and offered me the opportunity to try it on for size.

My point here is, be cool with folks and more then likely they'll be cool with you... Unless they(or you) have their head up their a$$... Then move along...

Come and play.. Come and play...
Forget about the movement...!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

Agreed

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 PM

Don't I feel like the hillbilly that just walked into town (lol)

We raise hell bitch!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Local Forum Asshole!!

Last edited by Gabe81; 06-05-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement