Hello from the BRONX, New York that is - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 AM Thread Starter

Hello from the BRONX, New York that is

Hello my Ninja brothers and sisters. Well I rode a couple of bikes around the block (literally) about 20-25 years ago and from that time I always wanted a bike, unfortunately or maybe fortunately it wasn't in the cards for me. I mean I probably would have killed myself back then knowing how crazy I was! Well after almost 20 years arguing with the wife that I want a bike.. no your not.. yes i am.. its me or the bike.. so what.. if i see a bike in the garage when i get home im leaving you.. ok go......but i never did buy one. So finally back in March on a Friday morning I put my foot down, said that's it. Life's too damn short and I work too damn hard, I want to enjoy myself. So that weekend I read the motorcycle manual. On Monday morning got my permit came out of there called and set up my MSF class right then and there then I walked right up the block from the DMV to my local motorsports dealer saw and sat on the 2010 250r in the metalic island blue. Well it was love at first sight and needless to say at 3499.00 it went home with me that day and do you know what my wife had the nerve to say when she saw it? It's too small for you(I'm 6'1" @ 220lbs)......go figure. Well I wasn't mad, in fact I was happy cause she was finally cool with the idea. I love my little 250, this thing has so much power for a 250...Dont Under Estimate The Power Of The Little Ninja. LOL. So uh..any 250 riders in the New York City/Five boroughs area that would like to meet up on the weekends now and then and maybe take a ride up to the Bear Mountain area? My little ninja and I love to hit the twistees and riding solo sucks after a while so let me know guys.....Safe Riding To Us All and God Bless!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:24 PM

Welcome! Way to put your foot down!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement