New Rider and Forum Member! - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

New Rider and Forum Member!

Hey guys, I used to be on KawiForum for a little while, but I think the community was too big for me to really get involved.

I found this one and it seems like a perfectly sized place for me, so here's my introduction!

My name's Adam, I'm from Saint Augustine, FL, and I'm brand new to riding, having only bought my bike on November 29th, and getting my motorcycle license on the 6th of December. A little background info though I've always been into anything with an engine, after driving a 2007 Subaru STi, being a car enthusiast for years, and always loving motorcycles, I figured it was time to get one.

Of course I wanted to start on a ZX6R, but knowing how I drive my car, I realized that probably wouldn't be too smart of an idea.

So I hit up Craigslist, and found myself a used passion red 2008 Kawasaki 250R with 1,176 miles, never dropped and in pristine condition for $2,800. I talked him down to $2,500 and next thing I knew I was signing up for the MSF classes, and heading to my local motorcycle shop and picking up some gear.

That's about my life story, I don't have too many road miles right now due to the weather being a little too cold for my liking, and being out of state for a month, let's just say, I can't wait for it to get a little bit warmer.

Here's some pictures of everything:
My two babies: <3

Just some pictures my sister took while we were heading out to eat with the family:

Well thanks for taking the time to read my life story guys, I hope you guys will be able to help me out with any questions I might have in the future, and will welcome me into your community. See you around, ride safe guys.

'08 Ninja 250R
'07 Subaru STi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 06:51 AM

Welcome

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Thanks you :]

'08 Ninja 250R
'07 Subaru STi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 01:59 PM

Welcome to the 250rforum, Adam! I'd say we're a pretty knowledgeable group. I was attracted to this place for the same reason as you: kawiforums was just getting too big and this seems like a more mellow place.

Cool bike and great car! I love Subie's.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 09:37 PM

Welcome to the forum... I'm a member of @ kawiforums too and also ninjette.org. Of the 3 kawiforums is the one I spend the least amount of time on and the other 2 are much better and specific to the 250. I'm sure you'll learn plenty from here!

09' SE Ninja 250R
Shogun crash kit, Sato Racing bar ends, Pazzo shorty levers, Puig DB screen, Proton flushmounts, Luimoto seat covers, Fender Eliminator w/ LED signals and plate light, Progrip 725 black/green grips, Immortal Graphix Monster tank pad
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 01:28 PM

Welcome to 250r.net, Adam! I'm also on Kawiforums, but I'm just a lurker. I've found that site to be too much of a mess for my tastes. We're definitely growing here at 250r.net, but it'd be nice to get even more involvement.

Oh, and nice car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement