New member from SoCal. No, not SD, IE or LA, the good part of SoCal. - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2012, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up New member from SoCal. No, not SD, IE or LA, the good part of SoCal.

Yo, folks. I'm not big on forums because for the most part their members are full of ish. However, I'm bored and what else do you do with fast bandwidth and a hot computer?

I'm Tom, or TwistedTom here on this 250"r" forum. No, I'm not new to riding, a NooB, some squid, or whatever else. And by no means am I an expert on riding or a "racer". Just the past four years alone I've logged over 62,000 miles on five motorcycles, including many long trips (over 1,000 miles) and track days. Iron Butt member too, because buying a bike just to attend bike nights in fashion is for chumps.

I've always wanted a little 250, so a month ago I came across this new 2007. It had a mere 194 miles on it, can you believe that?! Finally reached 500 miles so then I gave it its first oil change. Most motorcycle riders' idea of "upgrading" is to get something they can't afford, read: something with 198 horsepower, and then can't afford the insurance and gas to run it. My idea of upgrading is having this little 300-lb bike with a HUGE fuel tank that'll get me great MPG.

This '07 old style with one-piece seat suits me just fine, I don't care for the "race bike" look of the '08+ models. If I want a race bike, I'll just outright buy one and not dick around with a 250 that looks like one.

I do have my opinions and am not afraid of stating them. I will step on toes and hurt your feelings, I am not here to be your BFF. I am not always right, but quite often I am right. There is much that I do not know, and I want to learn from you.

In case you didn't get it yet, I ride. A lot. ACH, Malibu, Palomar, Big Bear, Salton Sea, Ojai, Santa Barbara, San Diego, etc. etc. Last month I rode to Monterey for MotoGP, that was a 815-mile trip.

I am active with a few riding clubs, I like to have options and choices. If you are in this area and would like to link up for some cool rides, hit me up!
If you have questions regarding anything like maintenance, equipment, whatever, maybe I can help. I'll either know, look it up, or ask someone who might know.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2012, 10:22 PM

Nice 2 have u here

Ps I ALWAYS state my mind I don't need more friends

We raise hell bitch!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Local Forum Asshole!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 02:45 PM

welcome! That's awesome that the bike only had 200 miles when you bought it. Lucky you

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement