New from ME, 2011 250R White - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 11:42 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up New from ME, 2011 250R White

Hey Fellas,

Just bought my first 250R. She is a 2011 SE White. Got a sweet deal from an awesome couple that lived a few miles away from me. It has 4000miles and had no drops when I bought it. Other than that pretty much stock and in awesome condition. Tires are practically brand-new and I believe the previous owner put a new battery in!

Now for the drop. I dropped it practically just trying to get it up a few (2 only) stairs of my college drive-way to drive it through the walking space. There was a huge storm about to hit and i wanted to get the baby inside quick (My college has a policy of no motor vehicles in dorms, but I was like fk it she is goin in).
So I broke the side fairing, had it repainted cheap for now while I buy some new fairings. Also removed the SE stickers on the other side as well. Scratched the muffler just a bit.

Mods uptill now:

-Carbon fibre matte wrap on the windshield.
-Intake Snorkel Removal
-Bought a Bike Stand for it
-Flush-mounted turn signals that I had laying around from a friend's salvaged Ninja 250R.

Maintenance and Mods Schedule for this month and next:
-Oil and filter change.
-Airbox-filter change.
-Bike runs a little rich (From manufacturer I have been told?), so trying to do something about that?
-MGP Growler for now. Maybe used. Yoshimura later when I'm not so broke.
-New Side-fairing.
-Fender-delete kit (I may create my own in a friend's shop, will record all steps!)

The only problem I have is that for now the bike is parked outside my residence in the storm. And I can hear the winds bellowing like crazy. It's 2:39AM and I have a Quantum Mechanics class tomorrow 8AM. Need to get a bike cover ASAP. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to lots of fun on this forum. I did a small photoshoot on campus facilities area. I will attach pics soon.
Any Maine riders hit me up please!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 09:40 AM

Welcome and congrats on it. Enjoy your ride so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement