Seattle Girl! - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Seattle Girl!

Hello Everyone! ^.^

I got my 2011 ninja last year and finally started riding it this month (delays from the excessive seattle rain). I'm so excited to start riding more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 03:33 AM

Welcome Angel! Post some pics of her! Or maybe he for you? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170
Just remember.."respect for the bike" is not what keeps you from crashing. You can have all the respect in the world for the bike, but when you do something accidentally and the bike reacts in a way that your skillset doesn't know how to respond to.......that's what ends you up on your head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic
For every person that came in "too hot" and ran off the track, there is somebody else who comes into that same turn, even hotter, on purpose.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 AM

lol ^ creep! just kidding..

Welcome, Angel! Hope you're able to ride often up there. Stereotypically, all I think of when I think of Seattle is a rainy day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadster00 View Post
lol ^ creep! just kidding..

Welcome, Angel! Hope you're able to ride often up there. Stereotypically, all I think of when I think of Seattle is a rainy day.
Haha how is that being a creep?! I know all guys call their bike's "her," so who's to say girls don't call their bike "he." Lol but I agree all I think of in Seattle is rain.

Quote:
Just remember.."respect for the bike" is not what keeps you from crashing. You can have all the respect in the world for the bike, but when you do something accidentally and the bike reacts in a way that your skillset doesn't know how to respond to.......that's what ends you up on your head.
Quote:
For every person that came in "too hot" and ran off the track, there is somebody else who comes into that same turn, even hotter, on purpose.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 12:49 PM

I agree to all of that above me =P

-Joseph
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

well, if he is a he? i ride him?! my bf won't like that very much. lol! ill just call IT my baby =]

my bike and my dog

and me

and its pouring rain all this week... looks like I got to buy some waterproof pants, and I'll be good!
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel 250R View Post
well, if he is a he? i ride him?! my bf won't like that very much. lol! ill just call IT my baby =]

my bike and my dog

and me

and its pouring rain all this week... looks like I got to buy some waterproof pants, and I'll be good!
Dang that bike looks good I like the white! Just tell your bf the only other he you'll ride has two wheels and not two legs!

Quote:
Quote:
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six4three5 View Post
Dang that bike looks good I like the white! Just tell your bf the only other he you'll ride has two wheels and not two legs!
I wanted to take off the stickers and make it flat white. What do you think?

as for the boyfriend comment, I'll try and tell him tonight HAHA!
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 03:55 PM

That all white looks hot not gunna lie.

Quote:
Quote:
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 04:07 PM

All that, that I just saw was badass! German Shepherd FTW!! Hahah sexy ass bike though no joke! So sexy!

-Joseph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement