new guy ohio - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2015, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

new guy ohio

hey everyone, im Ben and I live in Cincinnati ohio. im in a rather odd situation with my 2006 Ninja 250r. my college roommate was here as an exchange student and bought it to use while he was here. now that he left it was our intention for me to buy it from him. However we made the mistake of not notorizing a bill of sale before he left, so it will be way to much hassle to get the title transferred. so my idea now is to part out the motorcycle, so that i can free up the money to put towards another one. could anyone give me an idea of what i could expect to receive from the bike, and where i can list the parts for sale. its running great, i plan on re-building the carb, and possibly the engine before i do, if it is worth the time and money to do so
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 09:19 AM

A solid running engine, depending on mileage should be from $300-$500. Not sure about the frame, since you don't have the title it's worth a lot less I'm sure. If the fairings are in great shape, the upper fairing could be about $250 on average, maybe more. The belly fairing $100, two other three about $75-$100 combined. That's the big stuff that'll get you about $1K altogether. You're not gonna get the worth of the bike by parting it out, I'm sure you're expecting that anyway.

All the little stuff like mirrors and turn signals, and everything else..probably shouldn't be more than $15-$20 on their own. You can also look up the parts on eBay and see what they're selling for.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 05:26 AM

You can get that title notarized.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement