Whats the longest trip youve taken with the 250 - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2011, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Whats the longest trip youve taken with the 250

Im planning a 700 mile round trip through colorado with a buddy of mine next month. Were going to stretch it out over 3 days so it wont be to bad, just wondering whats the longest trip taken on these great 250's. I'm going to vlog alot of the trip so ill throw on the link when we leave the 13th of may.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 06:41 AM

Hmm ok the longest trip I took was 100 or so miles from Mastic Beach to Long Beach, NY So that is not alot. The only complaint I had was my hands, as mine is not mod with sprockets for better top end. (getting this done soon thou for better highway riding) As you know it is a screamer and it vibrated my hands significantly. Lets just say I couldn't feel them after a while and had to take a break. One down fall for smaller displacement bike. Still in love with my ninja!!!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 07:29 PM

My longest ride was 250 miles with a few hours break at 125. Your hands will be pretty numb and will feel like they are vibrating everytime you touch anything. My butt got really sore after about an hour riding. Just re-read your post... looks like you already went on the ride, how was it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011, 07:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wandyhee Send a message via Skype™ to wandyhee
first convoy ride from Miri-Brunei-Kota Kinabalu-Brunei-Miri, 1000km in total. 2nd ride (solo ride), Miri-Dalat-Miri 975km
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 AM

germany

took mine from salford england to fallingbostel germany 800 miles stayed 4 days and took it back thats 800 each way
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2011, 09:37 AM

I did a two day 1700 mile trip to Deals Gap and back on my 250 this past summer (and helped my buddy move to Greenville, NC in the process. lol). The second day was just over 1000 miles in about 20 hours. I was on a tight schedule and was a bit overzealous in my trip planning for the time I had allotted. It got to the point where it was pretty miserable by the end, but it is doable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement