pretty new owner, and i have a good question! - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

pretty new owner, and i have a good question!

hey everybody! so while im customizing my bike with little things like the fender eliminator and the flush mount turn signals, i wanted to know how to take off the flame stickers, do they just peel off? and would it look bad under it?
also this was the main question, so my odometer is messed up, only the last number moves, and it goes up to nine, then starts over, so im just curious if it's an easy fix, mind you, im not in a BIG hurry to fix it but how would i do so?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2012, 10:46 AM

So you really don't know the actual mileage of your bike then right? I would just replace the odometer as a whole. You can find a digital one on ebay for about $60-$70 bucks or you can find a direct replacement for even cheaper. I don't know how to actually fix it.. lol.

To get the decals off, you can just use a heat gun. I've also heard of people using a hair dryer. This site is VERY thorough and will guide you through anything you want to do with your bike http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Main_Page

you can find some cool flushmounts on ebay for around $20 that look just like the old asian cycle flushmounts. Also, you should cut the rear fender instead of completely taking it off. Doing that will protect your wiring under your seat. I cut mine with just a simple jigsaw. It's very easy to do.

Here's my bike:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Last edited by tadster00; 04-04-2012 at 10:47 AM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2012, 06:21 PM

Beautiful bike! Ride safe my friend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2012, 09:41 PM

thanks, man. I'm really pleased with the way it looks. I've done a few other things to it after this pic such as changing the windscreen with one from mikesshields.com and adding extra break lights

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement