Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

New member witht the smallest bike I have ever owned

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mercenary 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I recently added a 2007 250R to my stable of bikes. In addition to the 250R I currently own:
2007 Honda GL1800 Goldwing
2004 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom
2009 Kawasaki KLR650​

I bought the bike because I wanted something little to ride around on once in a while, though I had to tell my wife that this would be a great bike for my kid to learn on once he turns 16 in a little less than 2 years. Our local MSF course uses some Ninjas, and he would already have some time on a bike that size when he rides the one I got. She bought it, so I bought it... :eek:hyaaa

It runs fine now, but it needs a bit of work, mostly on the valves, a bit of rust where the bars clip in, and a little bit of body work. It will need new tires too, but I have plenty of time (famous last words...) to get it back up to speed.

Thanks in advance for the info I hope to get off this site.

G26

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks. Here is a picture of my newest toy...

I will make kid change the oil when he is the primary rider. For now it's mine to ride, I will maintain it, though I will "let" him help me, just to make sure he does know how when the time comes for him to take the reins.

G26

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.