Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

What do you like best about your Ninja 250????

Tags
250 ninja
5K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  leveroge 
#1 ·
Want to start a thread that hopefully lots of members will add to! I'll start! I like the fact that I can jump on this bike, and enjoy the ride with limited stress. It handles well,i it's light and I can throw it around in the corners easily! Looks good too! Somebody else please step up and speak on the soapbox! :soapbox

#2 ·
I must say the 250 did impress me, I own a 91 EX500, and pick up my 98 250 just because I enjoy the parallel twins so much now. They are super easy to maintain, work on, and the amount of spare parts I think is unmatched among all the bikes.

Here is the link to the 250 build https://picasaweb.google.com/100652783894348389871/1998Ninja250AkaZX2R?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDXyZXyoe2m0QE and to the 500 as well https://picasaweb.google.com/100652783894348389871/1991KAWASAKIEX500AkaZX5R

A.T.G.A.T.T. so I may ride another day.

#3 ·
I have to say I've heard many people say this is a great starter bike.So when my wife wanted to learn to ride I went out a found a good deal on a'06.
I have to say this bike is one of the best bikes I've owned.Great starter bike?!,it is a "great bike".
I rode it to work when my street triple needed a new tire.
Wow,I was shocked how fun this thing is,light and flickable.Gets great gas mileage,and just puts a smile on my face when riding it.
I'm actually thinking about tracking one now.this thing is fun.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
Just got my '08 250 on 07-18-2014. Although I am a new rider, I am really liking this bike. I haven't had one a can really compare it to except a '81 cb450 I was given for free a few years ago and couldn't get the needle ungumed so I sold it instead of rebuilding or getting a rebuilt. It is extremely reliable and cheaper than a car to mod :) I have 2 things left - the plugs and carb adjustment. I have put about 1'022 miles on it in 10 days. So at the rate I am going I may need to change the oil and filter every 1 - 2 weeks haha. If I could afford it I would road trip to every state. I did a lot of bicycling in the past, so I am not having a problem with sadle-sore like I though I would. The 1st day I got the bike I put about 100 miles on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.