What do you like best about your Ninja 250???? - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

What do you like best about your Ninja 250????

Want to start a thread that hopefully lots of members will add to! I'll start! I like the fact that I can jump on this bike, and enjoy the ride with limited stress. It handles well,i it's light and I can throw it around in the corners easily! Looks good too! Somebody else please step up and speak on the soapbox!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 06:46 PM

Garage
I must say the 250 did impress me, I own a 91 EX500, and pick up my 98 250 just because I enjoy the parallel twins so much now. They are super easy to maintain, work on, and the amount of spare parts I think is unmatched among all the bikes.

Here is the link to the 250 build https://picasaweb.google.com/1006527...IDXyZXyoe2m0QE and to the 500 as well https://picasaweb.google.com/1006527...KIEX500AkaZX5R

A.T.G.A.T.T. so I may ride another day.

A.T.G.A.T.T so I may ride another day. www.rockthegear.org

ZX-2R Photo gallery

I'm not your mom and I'm not paying for your parts, so do whatever you want with your own bike.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-26-2014, 06:21 PM

I have to say I've heard many people say this is a great starter bike.So when my wife wanted to learn to ride I went out a found a good deal on a'06.
I have to say this bike is one of the best bikes I've owned.Great starter bike?!,it is a "great bike".
I rode it to work when my street triple needed a new tire.
Wow,I was shocked how fun this thing is,light and flickable.Gets great gas mileage,and just puts a smile on my face when riding it.
I'm actually thinking about tracking one now.this thing is fun.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 07:58 AM

Just got my '08 250 on 07-18-2014. Although I am a new rider, I am really liking this bike. I haven't had one a can really compare it to except a '81 cb450 I was given for free a few years ago and couldn't get the needle ungumed so I sold it instead of rebuilding or getting a rebuilt. It is extremely reliable and cheaper than a car to mod :-) I have 2 things left - the plugs and carb adjustment. I have put about 1'022 miles on it in 10 days. So at the rate I am going I may need to change the oil and filter every 1 - 2 weeks haha. If I could afford it I would road trip to every state. I did a lot of bicycling in the past, so I am not having a problem with sadle-sore like I though I would. The 1st day I got the bike I put about 100 miles on it.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2015, 11:03 PM

Ninja is my favourite bike!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 04:53 PM

Its very easy and cheap to maintain. MPG is top notch compared with other model.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 01:19 AM

I have never ride Ninja bike. But as per the above description..it seems that ride would be too good. As the name suggests it's features must be fantastic I guess because the meaning of this name is friendly as per http://www.babynology.com/meaning-ninja-f24.html.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 08:40 AM

Garage
325 miles on 4 gallons. 0-60 in 5.75 seconds. Ladies at work give me a wink. ATGATT makes me look buff without having to deal with gym gorillas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement